Recruitment is now open for London-Loughborough Centre for Doctoral Research in Energy Demand studentships for the 2013/14 academic year, with up to 9 fully funded studentships available!
– Are you interested in energy demand research; a complex interplay of people, buildings and economics?
– Are you looking for a high level multidisciplinary doctoral training programme (MRes + PhD) in energy which gives you the opportunity to learn from experienced researchers and to undertake original research at a world leading institution?
– Are you a graduate with a good first degree in one of the following areas; physics, mathematics, engineering, natural sciences, geographical sciences, social sciences, materials science, architecture, planning and surveying or any other built environment disciplines?
- As one of our students you will join a vibrant and diverse community of academics and graduate students.
- Join either Loughborough (3 studentships available) or UCL (6 studentships available) where you will be supervised by world-leading academics assisted by industry partners and stakeholders providing a route into future employment in the rapidly expanding field of energy demand research.
- You will gain project and programme management skills; teamwork, communication and leadership skills; and the ability to seek optimal solutions to complex or multifaceted problems.
- You will receive an enhanced stipend of approx. £17,000 per annum tax free plus UK/EU fees for four years (conditions apply).
Visit the Join Us pages of the London-Loughborough Centre website for more information on how to apply! Deadline for applications Monday 18 March 2013 12pm.