- We are offering up to 16 fully funded studentships (8 at UCL and 8 at Loughborough ) for entry into the 2015 academic year.
- As one of our students you will join a vibrant and diverse community of academics and graduate students.
- Join either Loughborough or UCL where you will be supervised by world-leading academics supported by large research teams.
- You will have the opportunity to engage closely with partners in industry, policy, NGOs and academia to pursue relevant and timely research, providing multiple routes into future employment in the rapidly expanding field of energy demand research. Opportunities include joint projects, secondments and mentoring.
- You will gain business and innovation skills; project and programme management skills; teamwork, communication and leadership skills; and the ability to seek solutions to complex, multifaceted problems.
- You will receive a stipend which is tax free plus UK/EU fees for four years (conditions apply). Stipend for UCL will be £17,090 while stipend for Loughborough University is £15,790 plus enhancement.
Further details and applications process
please see our how to apply section.
The first round of recruitment closes on Friday 30th January 2015.